Monday, December 10, 2012

post-like-esque

i've chance encountered but three times in my life (and musical musings) that i've been affected by certain individuals who have propelled me out of various hibernation or transitionary moments.

it's in these brief wanderings that i'm at my most vulnerable and awestuck.

sometimes i feel like i'm the only one out here not willing to play "the game."

i'd rather stay in all day and watch telly. and think freely with my heart.

likely to assume, these things never quite end easily.

if you were ever close to me, you'd probably notice my musical output is directly related to ships that sail momentarily.

i leave these parallels with a handful of songs and pockets of swallows.

and this so repeats, for however long i am around to see it through.

No comments: